New Home Antenna Installation
* This is an all-inclusive price to install a digital antenna for a single storey house that has never had the antenna installed. Actual price may vary depending on everything needed to get the Digital TV reception in your home and area. Additional storeys extra.
Request A Quote Now!
Get your quote today and see how much you can save by working with us.
Antennas Supplied From $199
Same Day Service
Today's Special $135 off
No Call Out Fee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
20 Yr Parts & Labour Warranty
Available 7 Days per week
New Home Digital TV Antenna Installation Sydney
Full Installations from $399 including a brand new HD antenna, mast, cabling and installation.
This special, all-inclusive offer includes:
- Antenna mast installed on your roof (or other more suitable location).
- Brand new, highest quality Australian made FullHD TV Antenna connected to your mast.
- The connection of the cables to the splitter hooked up to your pre-existing cables in your roof.
- A full Tune-up of your TV for a perfect digital reception.
- A full 20-year warranty on your new antenna
If you require additional TV Points or more cabling installed contact us now for a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you pre-wire for antennas and Foxtel in new homes?
Yes we do offer pre-wiring services. We are happy to mount and supply a Television antenna or even just give you a quote. We can even work with your builders to find the solution that best suits your new home.
Do I need an antenna booster or amplifier on my new home?
Sometimes TV antennas require a booster to improve the signal up to a level that the TV recognises as a good signal. In lower signal areas a booster is important, and it is important to match the right antenna booster to your specific house as they have different levels of amplification. Here at Sydney Wide Antennas we can match the booster to your system using our equipment.
What's the difference between coverage and reception?
Coverage is a predicted level of digital TV signal strength, while reception is the quality of the signal that your TV actually receives. For example, if your TV is not connected to an antenna, it may not be able to receive the TV signal, even if you are in a good coverage area.
What components are there in a typical new home antenna installation?
Our antenna installations can include any of the following components:
- Digital compatible, Australian made TV antenna
- Heavy duty support mast, or other antenna mount
- Fully galvanized steel brackets
- Masthead and/or distribution amplifiers, and their respective power supplies
- High quality RG6 or RG11 quad shield coaxial cables
- 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 6-way or 8-way splitters with or without power pass
- 4G/LTE filters
- TV outlet and connection lead
And other specialised components, including single channel headends and integrated PayTV / Foxtel system equipment All equipment used is the highest quality available in the market. We even have a warranty on antennas (terms and conditions apply).